JOIN US AND TRY NEW FOODS EVERY TUESDAY.
Pack a Punch Paella
Food of the Week: Peas
Fiori di Zucca with Chili, Lemon & Mint
Food of the Week: Squash Blossoms
Food of the Week: Eggplant
Kohlrabi with Thyme Infused Olive Oil
Food of the Week: Kohlrabi
Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons
Netholi Fry/ Fried Anchovies
food of the week
Asparagus take a long time to grow...it may take two to three years to get started and produce...but this veggie is quick to cook and you can whip this dish up in no time.
1 bunch asparagus
grated parmesan cheese
1) First, cut the tough bottom parts off of the asparagus stalks
2) Lay them out in a shallow glass baking dish
3) Drizzle olive oil over aspargus and move them around to coat evenly
4) Dust with sea salt and parmesan cheese
5) Place in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake until tender, but not too soft- about ten minutes.
FOOD IS AN ADVENTURE